In compliance with the “Federal Law on Personal Data Protection” Mr. JOSE LUIS PEREZ GONZALEZ whose address is located in AQUILES SERDAN 174 COL. EMILIANO ZAPATA, PUERTO VALLARTA, JALISCO C.P. 48380, claims to be in charge of handling your personal data. Privacy Office located at: Same address. Privacy Office telephone numbers: (322) 222-4397 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Data: Any information concerning any identified or identifiable individual.
- Data Proprietor: Individual (PROPRIETOR) to whom the personal data belongs to or is identified by.
- One in charge of Personal Data: Individual or private legal entity that decides on personal data management.
- Processing of Data: The collection, usage (includes: access, management, utilization of, transfer or disposal of personal data), disclosure or storage of personal data by any means.
- Transference of Data: All data communication made to another person than to the one in charge of or the head of data processing.
- ARCO Rights: Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights.
Tactical consent – It will be understood that the data proprietor has consented with the Data Processing once the Privacy Notice has been made available to him or her, and he or she does not expressly oppose to it.
INFORMATION PURPOSES: Your personal data will be used for the following purposes: Marketing, other.
WAYS TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA: For the activities indicated in this Privacy Notice we can collect your data in different ways, such as, when you provide them directly to us, when you visit our website or use our online services, and by gathering information through other sources permitted by law.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED DIRECTLY: We directly collect your personal data when you provide it to us through different means, such as, E-Mail, Full Name, Gender, Age, Nationality, Marital Status, Name of Spouse, Telephone Number, Cellphone Number, Address, Date of Birth, Financial Data, RFC, and CURP.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR USE OUR ONLINE SERVICES: Such as: E-Mail, Full Name, Gender, Age, Nationality, Marital Status, Name of Spouse, Telephone Number, Cellphone Number, Address, Date and Place of Birth, Financial Data, RFC, CURP.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT THROUGH OTHER SOURCES PERMITTED BY LAW: Such as: E-Mail, Full Name, Gender, Age, Nationality, Marital Status, Name of Spouse, Telephone Number, Cellphone Number, Address, Date and Place of Birth, Financial Data, RFC, CURP.
USE OF SENSITIVE DATA: Data that affects the most intimate sphere of its proprietor, or which misuse could give rise to discrimination or entail a serious risk for him or her is considered sensitive data. The use of personal data considered as sensitive is omitted in this Privacy Notice.
LIMITATION OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: The one in charge of the information pledges to solely carry out the following actions, in regards to your information: sending of electronic messages, sending of mail advertising, making telephone calls, sending of e-mails.
PROCEDURE TO ENFORCE ARCO RIGHTS: You have the right to access your personal data and its processing details, as well as, make any corrections if there are inaccuracies or they’re incomplete, cancel the use of them when you believe they are not required for any of the purposes stated in this privacy notice, are being used for non-consensual purposes, or your contractual or service relationship with us has terminated, or you oppose the data processing for specific purposes. With regards to the processing of your personal data, the mechanisms that have been implemented for the application of such rights are known as ARCO Rights, which refer to the rectification, cancellation, and opposition, by the Proprietor.
- – The procedure begins with the filing of an ARCO Rights Request Form at the address of our Privacy Office; such address was duly indicated at the beginning of this Privacy Notice.
- – Your request form must contain the following information: Name of personal data proprietor, address, or any other means of contact, documents that prove its persona or identity, and a clear and precise description of it personal data.
- – The period of time to fulfill your request form is: 10 days.
TRANSFERENCE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: Your personal data cannot be transferred within or outside the country, nor can external parties to this company handle them. We pledge NOT to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions stated in Article 37 of the Federal Law on Personal Data Protection Held by Private Parties, as well as to make this transfer under the terms established by such law.
PRIVACY NOTICE MODIFICATIONS: We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any given moment in order to conform to legislative novelties, internal policies or new requirements for the presentation or offering of our products or services. Therefore, it is required to keep this notice up-to-date for consultation, so that the “PROPRIETOR” is able to exercise its ARCO rights, as well as, keep him or her informed of any modifications, by means of notice to the last e-mail address provided to us.
USO OF WEB BEACONS: The use of Web Beacons, to collect information about you, will be omitted in this Privacy Notice.
- The parties express that this notice will govern the legal provisions applicable, particularly, in the State of Jalisco, by that stated in the Federal Law on Personal Data Protection. If you believe that your right to personal data protection has been damaged by any of our employees’ behavior, our actions or responses, you presume that in the handling of your personal data there Is a violation to the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection Held by Private Parties, you may file a report or complaint before the IFAL.